A nice, well built reel for the money, light but strong with no body twist. Ideal for the bigger end of our bass lure fishing and lighter end of tropical fishing where heavier, or more braid is required. The Power Knob handle is very comfy for jigging and using metals/shads, and the 5.6:1 ratio sits nicely in the range of switching styles.
The Elite Max™ series of spinning reels exemplifies sleek reel design and performance in a compact package. Precision engineered with an IM-C6™ one-piece gear box that houses computer optimized gearing, the Elite Max™ provides a gear system that is smooth and highly efficient for controlled presentations.
- 6 +1 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings
- IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body
- Rocket line management™ system
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool
- Slow Oscillation
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components
|Line capacity||240m - 0.30m|