The Nomura Isea Pro range of rods has been our "go to" general lure rod for the last few years, so we have decided to put them on the website. These rods have proven extremely reliable with very few problems considering the amount we hve sold.
The action is fast, the rod recovers very quick which means your lure can chieve great distance and working surface lures and diving minnows is made easy.
The fixtures & fitting are all Fuji, with a Fufi real seat and Fuji Alconite rings, the butt ring being 3 leg and the tip section single high stand-off.
Designed in Japan
- 2 piece equal sections
- 30T Carbon blank
- Fast action
- Fuji stainless Alconite guides
- Fuji Reel seat
- MCC Master Casting Control blank construction, for maximum casting performance
- MLC Master Lure Control weight balancing, delivering maximum precision control of lures
- Nomura Special Raw Blanks, for enhanced aesthetics and durability
- Lure keeper ring
- Rod Weight - 158g
- Supplied in 2 section soft cloth bag